[Dshield] Administrativa: Personal Firewall discussion

Gene Bradford geneb at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jul 24 11:43:08 GMT 2002

bravo, Johannes.  i also think we need to keep in mind that ANY piece of
software -- when properly written, installed, configured and maintained -- is
just as good as the next piece meeting the same requirements.  at that point
it's personal taste regardless of publisher or platform.

ah, THE name.  hehe  shouldn't that be banned on ALL discussion groups?  along
with any other attempts to name drop?  as Dragnet was fond of saying, "Just
the facts sir, just give me the facts."

thanks for not cutting the discussion off thus far.  it's been fun and quite
enjoyable arriving at a concensus.

--gene