[Dshield] Hard to Read this List Sometimes

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Fri Jul 26 12:16:36 GMT 2002

Bob, James, Justin, Wayne, et al.

>Justin is right about setting certain addresses to plain-text in
>outlook, but I'll be darned if I can find the option!  In Outlook2000
>it was on the "front page" or default view of the contact.  Microsoft
>has moved it in OL2002 and I'll be darned if I can find it.  Can
>anyone point me in the right direction?

1) Open "Address Book". [Point with cursor and left click on address
book icon]
2) Double click the address (list at dshield.org) [in the address list
window]
3) Point at email address window (where you can see: list at dshield.org )
and double click on this address
4) Outlook will give you three choices for mail type to be sent to this
address [in the Email format properties window]
	a) Let Outlook decide the best format
	b) Send in plain text <<<<< Pick this one <<<<<
	c) Send in Outlook RTF format

In general, you can also ask Outlook [Wizard or in Help] how to perform
the above task.
(In this case, the search words "plain text " would guide you thru the
procedure explained above.)

Using the in built facilities of Outlook provides ease-of-use and
sterile way to the end-user to educate him-/herself in the challenges
he/she faces.

Best Wishes,
Peter