[Dshield] Preventing HTML

Wayne Beckham wbeckham at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 12:24:49 GMT 2002

Yeah, I checked with help, but what I want is something like, "How do
I specify that a certain address only send messages in plain text
format" - his eyes glaze over and he comes back with a recommendation
that I search the web...

I was hoping that since some of us use Outlook, someone might just
happen to have the info right off the top of their head.  I just
manually send out e-mail to this list in text format.

- - WB