[Dshield] Requester pop-ups

Bob Savage bsavage at rnr-inc.com
Mon Jul 29 12:50:41 GMT 2002

Dan, I hate pop-ups and "pop-unders" are almost worse.  But I just went
through some of the pages on the site and didn't see any pop-ups at all,
and I don't remember ever having seen any on dshield.  As always, I
don't know a lot more things than I do know, so maybe I'm missing
something here.

Bob Savage