[Dshield] Requester pop-ups

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Mon Jul 29 14:54:46 GMT 2002

Well, Ad-aware is very good at removing "vampire apps" that plugs into
IE and will randomly add popup ads to any pages you visit (as well
as quietly report your web usage to the central server).

I'm sorry if I missed the point, apparently, the problem is with IE
warning messages, not popup ads.

Good luck,
Stephane

Hello Wayne,