[Dshield] Requester pop-ups

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Tue Jul 30 03:06:08 GMT 2002

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 08:54:58AM -0500, Tom Liston wrote:
> What he's referring to is a warning message that some parts of the
> https page are coming from an insecure source.  (The graphics for the
> "ads" are coming in via http, not https...) On IE, if you have
> sufficiently paranoid settings, you are warned of this...

Amazing that Micro$oft can get that little bit of paranoia working,
and drop the ball on so much else..

On Opera 6.0 under Linux, I get a certificate, and one cookie.

mmm.. Tasty cookie..

- John
--
^ALÍ! This program cannot be run in DOS mode.^M

PGP key:     http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800  4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705