[Dshield] ad.uk.tangozebra

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Wed Jul 31 13:37:13 GMT 2002

Keith, et al.

Sorry for the no-success-yet with this issue.

Please try to retrace what changes you have had to your system just
before the phenomenon started.

1) Have you downloaded and/or installed any s/w short before the
phenomenon started?
2) Have you checked the ActiveX and Plug-in department(s)? ActiveX is
possibly of more interest.

Best of Luck,
Peter
-----

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."
            -Confucius (551 - 479 B.C); Chinese philosopher.

Of Keith Gainford