[RE: Re[2]: [Dshield] Requester pop-ups]

Andy Stevko andy.stevko at usa.net
Wed Jul 31 21:45:26 GMT 2002

I've seen quite a few responses for this problem statement but there could be
a simple answer to this situation.

IE has the annoying habit of showing multiple popup windows for 'insecure
content on a secure web page' type of message when IE is about to display
internal error pages (which are technically non-secure). This particular
problem is most apparent when a https frameset has a bad image or a slow
connection.

Perhaps an experiment using the non-secure method would be prudent.

       Andy Stevko mailto:andy.stevko at usa.net