[Dshield] Problems with DShield Submissions?

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Sun Jun 2 13:44:43 GMT 2002

Was there a problem with the DShield submissions yesterday?  I got all the
ack messages for the past 48 hours this morning, and most of them from
yesterday had the following error:

               Authorized Userid: 0
  The e-mail address you used to submit this report from
  did not match the address we have on file.
[SNIP]
From: DSHIELD at SUNDOWN.GIAC.ORG VIA SERVER

Cheers,
Ed Truitt