[Dshield] SANSFIRE Boston

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Jun 3 17:00:43 GMT 2002

  I am planning on attending SANSFIRE from June 27th-July 2nd.
in Boston (well, I live outside Boston... ). If anybody here
attents and wishes to get together for an informal DShield
get-together, let me know and I will see if we can set something
up.

  Commercial Plug: SANSFIRE, while focusing on forensics, offers
a full set of courses including all time favorites like
Security Essentials, Hacker Techniques, and Intrusion Detection.
Details:  http://www.sans.org/SANSFIRE02/

  "I will be there" style replies off list please.