[Dshield] Email Headers

Mike Hoskins mhoskins at corestaff.com
Fri Jun 7 14:28:44 GMT 2002

You could could check out eMailTrackerPro from Visual Trace.  On the web
page
describing the product there is an explanation on breaking down the message
header.  The prog also ties into the Visual Trace Route prog to help track
the sending domain.
http://www.visualware.com/products/index.html

Michael Hoskins
Exchange Administrator