[Dshield] reporting to BT is a waste of time

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Jun 14 17:05:52 GMT 2002

I don't know about the others, but I would configure my firewalls to DROP
everything from btinternet.com's netblocks (at least the one where the jerk
is coming from.)  Or, better yet, I would forward anything from those
netblocks to a special web site, where I would explain just exactly why they
couldn't get to my site, and what they could do about it <evil grin>.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org