[Dshield] reporting to BT is a waste of time

Micheal Patterson micheal at cancercare.net
Fri Jun 14 17:25:05 GMT 2002

If the people that you can actually get in contact with refuse to give you a
valid contact for abuse, you might call them and ask for sales and then ask
to speak to someone with technical information on their services. Some times
I've used this entry to get in contact with some network admin personnel.
YMMV.

--

Micheal Patterson
Network Administration