[Dshield] error log entries every 15 minutes

Mark Ludwig Mark at Ludwig.com
Sun Jun 16 15:00:11 GMT 2002

Why scan for servers?  Because many personal ISP agreements prohibit running servers of any sort.

I've only noticed on such scan from my ISP, shortly after I signed up.  I confess I haven't been paying
much attention to my logs lately, though, so they may be scanning me periodically.

Mark
Home network administrator