[Dshield] Ping??? DOS???? From DELL.COM

Bernd Loske bernd at loskeonline.net
Fri Jun 21 00:52:15 GMT 2002

I had that about 2 weeks ago, but after sending a complaint to
abuse at dell.com the probes immediately stopped. (I didn't get a response on
that either ...).

However, I got an almost immediate response to a (more serious) complaint
about two days later. So their abuse department seems to work.

-- Bernd