[Dshield] Is this normal?

Mercy Mercymail at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 23 00:12:50 GMT 2002

Thanks Eddy, for not flaming me LOL.

You're right, i am just trying to learn about all of this.  So, that's why i
keep asking questions that are probably stupid to all of you.

but keep in mind, that the only stupid questions are the ones that go
unasked.

I'm glad you're all bearing with me, and helping me figure this stuff out.

Thanks

Mercy