[Dshield] Is this normal?

Mercy Mercymail at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 23 00:17:48 GMT 2002

I've heard the same things too, Antti.  About MS programs 'calling home' so
they can see who's using pirated software.  Never knew if it was true or
not, still not sure, but i believe it's likely. (knowing MS after all and
all the things they try to do).

I saw on Tech TV about how MS wants to make a way so that if you're running
a MS OS, you can only use MS software products.

I'd definetly switch to linux then. (Still would like to switch to linux,
but that means i'd have to give up so many programs i use that aren't made
for lin.)

Sorry for rambling,
Mercy