AW: [Dshield] OT - to Antti - Is this normal?

Graham K. Dodd g.dodd at falk-ross.de
Mon Jun 24 14:22:43 GMT 2002

Mercy,
	email me at g.dodd at falk-ross.de and I'll be glad to help out

Graham

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: list-admin at dshield.org [mailto:list-admin at dshield.org]Im Auftrag
von Mercy
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Juni 2002 08:38
An: list at dshield.org
Betreff: Re: [Dshield] OT - to Antti - Is this normal?

I'd like to set up a dual boot, so i can run my win & linux together.

I have linux-mandrake somewhre around here.  I bought it a few years ago.

Seems that linux people don't like to help newbies.  They tell you to read
the linux pages, and I have, but how the heck am i supposed to know how to
do it unless i'm looking at the OS on my desktop?

Oh well.... one day i'll get it sorted out ;)

Mercy

Mercy