[Dshield] OT - to Antti - Is this normal?

Lauro, John jlauro at umflint.edu
Mon Jun 24 14:44:04 GMT 2002

Even though it is possible to configure dual boot without loosing
information, backup your hard drive, especially any critical
information...

Dual boot can be a bit complicated to explain, but there is good
documentation on most of it.  Unfortunately, sometimes they can be
tricky to find.  Searching for "dual boot linux windows" from
hotbot.com (one of my favorite search engines), the first entry is:
http://www.icc3.com/ec/linux/linux8.html which appears to have a
fairly good description of how to setup dual boot.

If your distribution of linux is a few years old, and you have a CD-RW
drive, I highly recommend you download a newer distribution.  (or
purchase one if you don't have a CD-RW or have a slow internet
connection).