[Dshield] OT - to Antti - Is this normal?

Mercy Mercymail at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 24 21:02:03 GMT 2002

I do have a CD RW now ( i did not at the time i purchased Linux Mandrake...
i believ it's version 7.03?)

I'm not sure how i'm supposed to rip linux onto a cd in a windows OS... any
tips?

Also... what versions of linux do you recomend?  I seem to be hearing that
Red Hat is the best bet.

Thanks again,

Mercy