[Dshield] Klez

Shaun Gray sgray at camdendiocese.org
Tue Jun 25 20:28:23 GMT 2002

I have had my Antivirus software quarantine about 40 instances of Klez since
May 27.  There has to be a rogue machine out there some place I just don't
have the resources to locate it, because the location says unknown
everytime.  Finding the infected machines truly varies with your Antivirus
software.