[Dshield] Still having problems?

Wayne Larmon wlarmon at dshield.org
Tue Mar 5 04:13:00 GMT 2002

>     Been able to log in from the beginning, but to date still see
>  nothing reported at; http://www1.dshield.org/myreports.php.=20
> "Total lines submitted: 0, Currently showing lines 0 through 0".
> Refreshed multiple times, even deleted off-line content, but nothing
> shows.
>     Also, clicking on the "Check User ID" button in the cvtwin.exe
> program gets the pop-up "Your User Infromation(sp.) isn't in the
> DShield database". Okay.
>     So I reregistered with all the same information as before, and
> was given the same User ID. Same result. Uploads are confirmed as
> received. Dunno.

I checked your account and it looks OK.   I also plugged your user info into
the Windows client and clicking on the "Check User ID" button returned "Your
User Information is in the DShield database."   Are you gettting
confirmation messages for your submissions that indicate that your
submissions are being accepted?

Or you should contact me off-list so we can double check your user
information.

Wayne Larmon
wlarmon at dshield.org