[Dshield] Kornet.Net

Neil Richardson neilr at ieee.org
Tue Mar 5 20:09:04 GMT 2002

At 08:36 AM 3/5/2002, you wrote:
>         Have a good day people and a french puzzle for you all...
>Garder les Protections en haut toujours!

"Garder les Protections en haut toujours!" becomes:
    "Keep the Protections in top always!" (FreeTranslations.com)
    "To always keep Protections in top!" (Google)
    "To always keep Protections in top!" (Yahoo!)
    "Keep(Guard) the Protections at the top always!"
(http://translation2.paralink.com/urlmode.asp)

    I still have no idea what it means...

-Neil R.

--
Supreme Lord High Commander and Keeper of the Holy Potato

    "Class, can you tell me what this is a picture of?"  "Ball!"
    "Good!  And this is a...?"  "Dog!"
    "Very good!  And this?"  "Four-stroke internal combustion engine!"