[Dshield] Kornet.Net

Klaus Lichtenwalder k.lichtenwalder at computer.org
Tue Mar 5 21:56:43 GMT 2002

Well, I can't speak for Norwegian and Spanish, but the German
"translation" is nearly as good a riddle as the english text (for people
that don't understand english). If I'm bored I regularly send specific
text clips (like computer documentation, basically anything not plain
english textbook texts) through babelfish. It's always good for a laugh.
As long as those translators don't know the domain the text comes from
those translators can't do a decent job (IMHO).

Klaus