[Dshield] Re: Dshield digest, Vol 1 #495 - 12 msgs

swimmer swimmer at dwhite.ws
Wed Mar 6 00:49:36 GMT 2002

I believe that most of the pacific Rim ISPs have english speaking people on
their staff.  That said.
I know I would like to know the list of IP of the entire pacific rim that I
can use to set up blocks for.
especially all the .kr. .cn. .tw and .au

There is this great big empty box in my Win2k  security setup that can hold
a rather long list of IP to deny access.
Well, it was empty until I put in wannadoo.fr.

So include me in that list if you will.