[Dshield] Re: Dshield digest, Vol 1 #495 - 12 msgs

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:21:06 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 16:49, swimmer wrote:
> I know I would like to know the list of IP of the entire pacific rim that I
> can use to set up blocks for.
> especially all the .kr. .cn. .tw  and .au

APNIC has lists for their area of responsibility:

   http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/ipv4-by-country.pl?country=cn

(vary the country code as appropriate...)

I have .cn, .tw, .kr and a few others in /etc/mail/junk format if anyone
is interested.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services