[Dshield] Kornet.Net

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Wed Mar 6 18:06:02 GMT 2002

Very true - I've learned over the years dealing with Japanese clients that
it is always our problem
and to smile and apologize, even if the reason they can't get e-mail from us
is that their e-mail
servers are turned off.  Everyone knows what's going on, it's just really
rude to state it outright.
Eventually the e-mail gets through, until then there's always a fax machine.

Sue Young