[Dshield] RE: Kornet.Net

Malcolm Joosse malcolm at hotlinesupport.com
Wed Mar 6 23:19:24 GMT 2002

Grant,
i can understand what you are saying. If you only deal with the USA and never with Asia/Australia why not block them.
My problem is that we deal with everywhere, but I would like to block alot of places, but I cant.
I am so sick to death of spam and hacking from asia,russia and south america.
Malcolm