[Dshield] Online graphical traceroute...

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:23:47 GMT 2002

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 10:56, Jim Tagart wrote:
> 	Morning all,
>
> 	I just discovered this on Symantec's site
> http://www.symantec.com/securitycheck/
> 	Click on Security Check, then Trace a Potential Attack.  Click on
> the show details to see the full trace.

Unfortunately this site flips the bird at Linux users...

You might want to see what programs/ActiveX goodies/etc. this site
installs on your computer.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services