[Dshield] victim of spam-trash

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Mar 8 15:54:47 GMT 2002

Do you have one or two of the original bounce messages (which should include
the original email sent by the spammer) with ALL headers intact?  If so, you
can send them to me off-list, and I'll see if I can help you identify the
originator.  Then, you can forward a complaint to the originator's ISP (or
upstream provider).  Also, if the originator's IP or netblock is consistent,
then you may be able to set your filters to reject anything originating from
there.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net