[Dshield] victim of spam-trash

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Fri Mar 8 16:55:38 GMT 2002

It's very hard to uncover the *source* of spam, but often it's
possible to discover the subject: low interest loans, penis
enlargement, h0t chix, etc etc..

Is there absolutely no information (IP address, phone numbers) that
tells you who is supposed to be benefiting from the spam?

Do you have the full contents of the spam to examine.

There should be some clue as to what it's really about; OTOH it could
be an attack, simply an attempt to discredit the owners of the domain
sse.de

Ah...

> [[ Attachement of type text/html deleted]]

this may keep us from being able to help you.

Convert the attachment or give it an extenstion *.txt, not *.html and
maybe we can look at it...

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?