[Dshield] Getting even.

Neil Richardson neilr at ieee.org
Sat Mar 9 00:16:54 GMT 2002

At 10:30 AM 3/8/2002, you wrote:
>I get a lot of offers to invest $X and earn $97 gazillion by "using
>this legal plan". These always have five names and addresses listed.

    I haven't gotten one of those in a couple of years, but I've seen some
people saying that they report it to the US Postmaster and/or the IRS.  (A
couple of quick searches through Google and my bookmark file don't turn up
any information on how this would be accomplished, though.)

-Neil R.

--
Supreme Lord High Commander and Keeper of the Holy Potato