[Dshield] Wuaboot

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Sat Mar 9 00:34:52 GMT 2002

umm..

Apparently "this email" you refer to was thankfully deleted because
you were sending it in html format.

You apparently "found" the email by searching for "wuaboot" -- there
was one reference to that word in a DShield digest from January of
2002.

See: http://www1.dshield.org/pipermail/list/2002-January/002427.html

Apparently what you are refering to may be a Window$ "Update Feature
(tm)" -- but it has nothing to do with DShield.

You may have better luck at the Window$ Knowledgebase.

No, I don't have the url; I have all the "knowledge" of Window$ I
want...

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?