[Dshield] Getting Even

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 14:41:47 GMT 2002

I do know you can turn off HTML e-mail in outlook, using
http://ntbugtraq.ntadvice.com/default.asp?sid=1&pid=55&did=38 (NoHTML) -
it works pretty good, and you just have to make sure you don't do
anything silly :D

Make sure you read the file before installing the DLL - it does make
some changes and stuff.  It does work with Outlook XP - I know, I've got
it on this system (which is Outlook XP) and it's pretty stable - well,
Outlook hasn't crashed yet with it installed, and it's been in for about
3 months.

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions
www.lazerfx.co.uk (Under Construction)

Of

http://example.com/newproductad/sneakywayto/verifyyouremail=molas@somesi

http://example.com/newproductad/sneakwayto/xxyyssjjsddkkslls=sdlldjjfksl
> slsdjfoisdflkjfkj
>
> Where you can't see your email address in the URL.
>
> The only way to do it right is to not autoload (or ever load :-) links
> in your mail reader (aside from Yahoo! Most emailed !!!).
>
> If you know how to do this in outlook let me know :-)
>
> ram

 And

> more..."
>
> Well, of course, they can see my IP when I go to the URL, but I'm on a
> dial
> up, and the fact that I'm getting this stuff at all means I'm already
on
> the
> prime lists, so I don't see how that can hurt. I use KMail and keep
HTML