[Dshield] Re: ZALog.txt

swimmer swimmer at dwhite.ws
Sun Mar 10 19:16:16 GMT 2002

I just upgraded also, and The ZALog.txt is still in the same place and is
updated like always.  Perhaps in setting up, you allowed it to place the new
logs in a different place.   Do a search for ZALog.txt  OR  go into
preferences and make sur the path to your log file is where you want it, and
that logging is turned on.