[Dshield] Exchange 5.5

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Mar 12 22:04:25 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 13:47, Malcolm Joosse wrote:
> I would also suggest you install MailMarshall.  This will give you alot more features and the ability to block content and attachments.
> www.mailmarshall.com

In my experience mail marshal generates a lot of false positives. I
don't use it, but I've had it bounce innocuous messages that I've sent.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services