[Dshield] Exchange 5.5

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Tue Mar 12 23:21:17 GMT 2002

I use Trend Scanmail for Exchange and Emanager for Scanmail to handle
viruses
and spam.  It's flexible enough that you can avoid most false positives
after
the first flurry.  I quarantine my mail until I'm sure the rule is rock
solid.
Then I have it delete any applicable messages.  There were several domains
that
generated half the spam I caught.  Some of the worst are:

pm0.net
azoogle.com
mb00.net
ombramarketing.com
developingdots.com

The only problem is that The Screen Savers newsletter is the only worthwhile
thing
that comes out of mb00.net.  I'd rather just check their web page and avoid
the 15
minutes a day it would take to look at all the other crap they send out.

Don't send hatemail to the above sites.  I actually like them since they're
honest
and don't forge headers.  That makes it my choice to screen them out.

Sue Young