[Dshield] Re: Dshield digest, Vol 1 #510 - 4 msgs

Erick Brockway ebrockway at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 13 20:58:47 GMT 2002

	Yes, have the same problem. You have to go to your Startup and
deselect everything, then one item at a time select an item and
reboot to find what it's conflicting with.
	I actually beta-tested this version and reported the bug before it
was released, but obviously these days we don't let a few bugs stop a
release.
	Myself I never did find what it didn't like on my machine, so I came
to conclude ZAP simply doesn't like me personally and I fell back on
good ol' AtGuard.