[Dshield] picnicking under flypaper (or near tar)

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Thu Mar 14 01:47:12 GMT 2002

Actually, I look at it more like this:

A bunch of young toughs running through the neighborhood knocking on doors.
At one home sits a little old widow-lady, who upon hearing the door knock
says "Just a second, I'll open the door for you" and keeps saying this while
sitting in her rocking chair, petting the cat and calling the local police.
And, if it takes several hours for the police to arrive, that's OK - because
as long as she keeps telling them "Just a second" every 5 minutes or so,
they'll stay there patiently for hours.

As I said to myself when I tarpitted my first scanner today,

"je je je je je :^)"

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net