[Dshield] Re: ZAPro3.0

swimmer swimmer at dwhite.ws
Thu Mar 14 04:06:17 GMT 2002

Dave
I experienced all sorts of problems after installing the upgrade.
Intermittent and erratic behaviour with IE 6.0 and Netscape 4.79 in opening
web sites, etc. one site would load ok in one rowser and not the other, and
then the other way around.
I finally uninstalled the upgrade and reinstalled the previous version,
which coupled with the old AtGuard 3.22 is back working just fine again.
I think I will watch as see how the message boards go, and perhaps upgrade
again once all the erratic stuff is fixed, or at least I am told how to
tweak it so I get it to do what I want it to do.