[Dshield] Fightback?

Kelly Martin kellym at fb00.fb.org
Thu Mar 14 21:31:38 GMT 2002

My fightback summary has disappeared; I used to have several hundred records
here and now I have none.

Also, my submissions are being acknowledged and appear on my submission
history page, but don't appear to be being incorporated into the larger
database.  If I do a "host report" on a host that I know is currently
attacking my systems (and being reported as such), it shows up on the Web
interface as not having any records added since February 21.

I've already emailed some of the internal DShield addresses without any
response, so I'm taking this public.  Is anyone home?

Kelly