[Dshield] LaBrea log analysis

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Mar 15 15:36:19 GMT 2002

Since I installed LaBrea earlier this week, I have been looking for a log
analysis program for it.  I did download the LaBrea-stats.py that was linked
from the LaBrea page, but I can't make it produce any usable output (it
seems not to recognize the log entry format of this version of LaBrea.)  So,
I have 2 questions:

1) Does anyone have, or know of, an analysis program for LaBrea logs that
works (produces reports on LaBrea activities)?

2) Does anyone have, or know of, the code that produces the "Look at who is
in the Pit" web pages (the demo pages)?  I would love to put that one up on
my own site.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net