[Dshield] list of address

trypn0tik@shaw.ca trypn0tik at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 18 14:25:23 GMT 2002

I'd suggest, trying http://defaced.alldas.de although, their site is
continually being hit by DDoS attacks, so I'm not sure if it will be up
when you try it.  They have probably the most complete list of cracked
websites, IMO.

There used to be another site as well, although, I can't remember the
URL off hand.  It was something like www.infoloop.org or something,
(that's not it).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Justin