[Dshield] list of address

James Schuneman jschunem at webfocus.com
Mon Mar 18 14:45:34 GMT 2002

Angel,

Under the "All Reports" on DShield.org  there is a Subnet report you should
be able to look at.   Just put in one of your subnet's of 148.209.  and let
it run.   Don't ask me how long you should wait for information.  This
report worked for  me over the weekend but when putting in your subnet it
just seems to hang,  after 2 min's of waiting I moved on.

You also need to spend some time looking through your System Logs and
Firewall Logs.  If you have some type of Monitor up that should be able to
pin point more things for you.

This would give you some in site part of your question.

HTH

James