[Dshield] Possible Virus......??

James Jarvis james.jarvis at quest-media.com
Mon Mar 18 15:07:54 GMT 2002

Hi,

I just asked the person that had it and they deleted it so I can't get hold
of the source again. I had a look earlier, and it was code sending you to a
website. If you goto http://www.callin.net it will commence the download of
something. If anyone has a machine that they use to test stuff on and is not
going to affect a network atc. just go there and see what happens!