[Dshield] RE: 2wire

Dan Crooks dcrooks at succeed.net
Mon Mar 18 22:59:00 GMT 2002

I prefer Linux machines for this task.  It can easily handle sharing the
bandwidth
and dynamic IP.  You can use just about any old machine for the task.
IPTABLES could be used for the firewall.  If you have an old machine and 2
NIC's this solution will cost you nothing.  (You didn't mention if cost was
a factor, or if you have any *nix experience)