[Dshield] yyyyyyyyy me?

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 15:14:45 GMT 2002

.  MD5 password are relatively secure (I say "relatively" as
> with enough time and CPU power most any password can be brute-forced.)

I guess I would ask yourselves, do you have anything worht wasting a hackers time and resources
over?  I mean, most peoples home computers are not a target of a well funded hacking organization
that looks for john dow in ohio (no offense to those in ohio).  And so what if they get in your
machine?  What would you loose?  Is it backed up in case of hardware failure?

I see this conversation going in the same old direction that most secureiity sites get into.
Thinking that the most elite secret hacking society is out there and hacking every tom dick and
harry.  Its just not the case.

mrcorp