[Dshield] Mac.dll and what else is captured

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Tue Mar 19 15:49:26 GMT 2002

I posted (or attempted to..) my feelings on this very issue and had my
post rejected.

Thanks for finding a more acceptable method of asking a question I've
had for quite a while, now.

Now if we could only get an answer from "Susan"...

/* sigh */

When we get the _process_ of posting to a maillist worked out, then
maybe we could start to work on the content...

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?