[Dshield] which ports does labrea like?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:53:40 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 23:05, Ram wrote:

> >This is changing in the beta.
>
> Que? Cool - got more info?

The beta supports BPF packet filtering (the current release probably
does also) so you can say "run on firewall, don't capture IPs, only
match traffic for port X".

I'm still working on putting it on my outer (T1) firewall and
integrating it with portsentry. When/if I get it working I'll make a
full report.

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services