[Dshield] Mac.dll and what else is captured

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:55:47 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 22:41, Susan wrote:
> Well there's your proof.
>
>  >>[p align=center][iFrame src="http://24k.com.tw/hotrank2.asp" width=0
> height=0 scolling="NO" border="0"]
>  >>[p align=center][iFrame src="http://att.com.tw/hotrank.asp" width=0
> height=0 scolling="NO" border="0"]
>  >>[p align=center][iFrame src="http://www.everup.com.tw/ppager" width=0
> height=0 scolling="NO" border="0"]
>

>  >>It's an iframe deal connecting to seveal web sites in Taiwan.
>
> Ever wonder what asp is iframing besides email addresses Mac.dll? What
> good is a 0 px window anyway?
>
> A possible purely open and shut executable case.

<plug type="yet another">

If you're running a Unix-ish mail server, you can avoid being bothered
by these sorts of things by installing this tool:

  http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

</plug>

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services